All Abs 4 - Shake Shake Shake!

This was a tough one to film, I'm not going to lie... I don't film videos in order all the time and I filmed this as I was coming down with a really, really bad flu. I had a fever and felt really weak. By the end of it I was shaking! But I did it anyway - I got through it and you will too! You'll need a weight and maybe a bar if you want to really push yourself. Have fun!!

All abs 4 - Shake Shake Shake!
Here's your breakdown:
Warm up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQFwm

5 exercises, 3 rounds, 10 seconds rest, 50 seconds work.
1. Kayak Rows
2. Side Plank with Top Knee to Elbow, Left
3. Side Plank with Top Knee to Elbow, Right
4. Crab Lunge with Alternating Toe Touch
5. In and Outs

Beginners, do this once, intermediates twice, advanced/athletes do this 2-3 times through. Add some cardio if you really want to burn fat!

Cool down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFUi

Let me know what you think, I'll see you back here on HealthGirl tomorrow!
Meg

Comments