Lower Body 8 - BLAST That BUTT!

Oooh, you're gonna love/hate me today! We're playing with bands and this is going to hit every aspect of your thighs, glutes, hips, it is really great and I hope you love it as much as I do. You'll need a circular resistance band to do these. I used an X-Heavy band and I found that it was pretty hard to do some of the exercises as it was so tight, so play around with different bands and see how you do. This is what Health Girl is all about! Enjoy!

Lower Body 8 - BLAST that Butt!

Here's your breakdown:

Warm up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQFwm...

Workout: 3 rounds, 5 exercises, 50 seconds work, 10 seconds rest
1. Squat with Side Kick, Left
2. Squat with Side Kick, Right
3. Donkey Kick Up, Left
4. Donkey Kick Up, Right
5. Glute Bridge with Butterfly In and Out

Beginners, do this once, intermediates do this twice, advanced/athletes do this three to four times. Add 15-30 minutes of cardio to really BLAST that butt!

Cool down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFUi...

What did you think? Was your butt sore? Let me know!

See you tomorrow!
Meg

Comments